Transcatheter tricuspid valve repair and replacement
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for minimally invasive tricuspid valve repair and replacement procedures. The procedures performed via endovascular and transapical approach are considered.
Reimbursement analysis will cover the following procedures:
- transcatheter tricuspid valve repair;
- transcatheter tricuspid valve replacement.
The diagnosis of nonrheumatic tricuspid (valve) insufficiency is considered as an indication for procedures.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.