Surgical and endovascular treatment of brain aneurysm
Ask the expert
Report presents summary of reimbursement situation for surgical and endovascular brain aneurysm treatments in European countries. Day case admissions are not considered in the report.
The report includes the following procedures:
- Surgical clipping
- Endovascular placement of a flow diversion device
- Endovascular coiling
- Stent-assisted coiling
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
Table of content is not available at the moment.