Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for cardiac pacemakers.
Both single- and dual-chamber pacemakers are considered. Use of pacemakers is considered in complete atrioventricular block and obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Reimbursement analysis covers the following procedures: implantation, replacement and removal of pacemaker.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Manufacturers of devices for cardiac pacemakers include:
- Abbott Vascular (Assurity MRI, Endurity MRI)
- Biotronik (Enitra, Effecta, Epyra, Estella, Evia, Edora)
- Boston Scientific (Essentio, Accolade, Ingenio, Advantio, Vitalio)
- Qinming Medical (Qinming)
- MicroPort CRM (Kora, Reply, Esprit)
- Medico S.p.A. (Gea, Hera, Eos, Sophos, Helios, Mythos, Easy Plus)
- Medtronic (Azure, Advisa MRI, Adapta, Micra, Revo MRI SureScan, Sensia, Versa, EnRhythm, EnPulse, Sigma, Kappa)
- Pacetronix (Tiranga, Pinnacle, CHARAK, Pinnacle-R)
- Vitatron (Vitatron)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.