Vascular access for long-term use: AV fistula and AV graft
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of the reimbursement situation for creation of vascular access for long-term use in Europe. Report includes creation of AV fistula and placement of AV graft.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
The report includes essential information about reimbursement, including:
- Brief country-specific overview of reimbursement system
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions on indications or scenarios for the use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
- The Netherlands
Table of content is not available at this moment.