The Senior Manager will work in a team with Engagement Manager and CEO to handle incoming requests for consulting services. For relevant leads, Senior Manager will need to prepare for the call with the potential client, conduct the call to understand the client’s needs and present the MTRC, develop and present the proposal for consulting services. Senior Manager is supported during the engagement process by the Engagement Manager.
- Preparations for the call calls with the clients
- Conducting calls with the clients
- Development of the proposals for consulting services
- Engagement with the clients to discuss proposals
The remuneration is commissioned-based.
- Master degree or higher (e.g., MS, MPH, MBA, PhD) or equivalent. Formal training in health economics, public health, policy analysis, epidemiology, biostatistics or related discipline
- Extensive (+15-20 years) experience in the field of market access, medical affairs, consulting at pharma, med tech or consulting industry
- Good understanding of principles of market access, health economics, evidence-based medicine and health technology assessment
- Experience in the field of market access for medical devices would be a preference
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
For recruiting companies: we are not seeking support in recruitment.