MTRC is looking for an experienced European Med Tech reimbursement consultant to join our growing team. Experience can include consultancy, government or industry positions.
- Monitoring of development of legislation about hospital financing, reimbursement of medical procedures, devices and in-vitro diagnostic tests, health technology assessment in European countries
- Development of summaries of key policy developments
- Search and data extraction from policy documents, technology assessments and reimbursement assessments of medical devices in France
- Exploration and development of presentation materials for reimbursement pathways for medical devices and IVD tests in France
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for key processes in the field of reimbursement
- Developing reimbursement strategy for medical devices and IVD tests in European countries
- Payor interviews
- Master degree or higher (e.g., MS, MPH, MBA, PhD) or equivalent. Formal training in health economics, public health, policy analysis, epidemiology, biostatistics or related discipline preferred
- Several years at industry, reimbursement consultancy or government
- Deep knowledge of financing and organization of health care system, reimbursement pathways for medical devices or in-vitro diagnostic tests in multiple European countries
- Good understanding of principles of health economics, evidence-based medicine and health technology assessment
- Excellent writing and speaking English language
- Good communication skills
Position is home-based.
Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
For recruiting companies: we are not seeking support in recruitment.