Treatments of scoliosis
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of the reimbursement situation for the use of treatment methods of scoliosis.
The following procedures will be considered under the scope of analysis:
- Insertion of the spinal (growing) rod system
- Anterior or posterior interbody fusion in the spine with or without vertebra resection
- Sacroiliac joint fusion surgery
The analysis will cover hospital settings.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
The report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- A brief overview of the reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- Czech Republic
- England (UK)
Manufacturers of devices related to treatments of scoliosis include:
- B. Braun (CeSpace, ProSpace, Tspace, ArcadiusXP, MonoliftXP)
- DePuy Synthes (ACIS, VEPTR)
- Globus Medical (COALITION, SECURE-C, SUSTAIN, FORGE, COLONIAL, MAGNIFY, INDEPENDENCE, MONUMENT, SUSTAIN, CONTINENTAL, CITADEL)
- K2M Group Holdings
- Medtronic (CD Horizon Legacy, Shilla, Zevo, RIALTO)
- NuVasive (XLIF, MAS TLIF, ALIF, Magec)
- Orthofix International (Lonestar)
- Si-bone (iFuse)
- Stryker (Mojave PL, Tritanium, Cascadia, Aleutian)
- Ulrich Medical (cerv-X, pezo, tezo)
- Zimmer Biomet (TM-S Cervical Fusion Device)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.