Lung volume reduction for emphysema
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for lung volume reduction for emphysema.
Video-assisted thoracoscopic and minimally invasive bronchoscopic lung volume reduction procedures using endobronchial valves, endobronchial coils and vapour thermal ablation is considered in the report.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
The report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Table of content is not available at the moment.