Implantable infusion systems for chronic pain
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for Implantable infusion systems for chronic pain.
The following indications will be considered:
- Post-laminectomy syndrome
- Low back pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Neoplasm related pain
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
It is also possible to add analysis in Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Romania, Russia and Turkey.
Manufacturers of Implantable Drug Infusion Systems for Chronic Pain:
- Flowonix Medical (Prometra II)
- Medtronic (SynchroMed II)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation report for implantable drug infusion systems for chronic pain. The following indications will be considered: post-laminectomy syndrome, low back pain, complex regional pain syndrome, neoplasm related pain. The analysis covers procedure coding, payment mechanism, reimbursement tariffs and policy restrictions in 11 EU countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.Read more