Implantable Cardiac Monitor for Detection of Cardiac Arrhythmia
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for use of implantable cardiac monitor for detection of cardiac arrhythmia.
The following clinical situations are considered:
- Use of implantable cardiac monitor for diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation;
- Use of implantable cardiac monitor for diagnosis of syncope origin.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Manufacturers of devices for detection of cardiac arrhythmia:
- Abbott Laboratories (Confirm Rx)
- Biotronik (BioMonitor 2)
- Medtronic (Reveal LINQ, Reveal XT)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for implantable cardiac monitor for detection of cardiac arrhythmia. The analysis covers procedure coding, payment mechanism, reimbursement tariffs and policy restrictions in 11 EU countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.Read more