Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for hysterectomy in benign and malignant diseases of uterus.
The following types of procedure will be considered:
- subtotal hysterectomy;
- total hysterectomy;
- radical hysterectomy.
Both open and laparoscopic approaches will be considered for all procedures under the scope.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is analyzed.
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.