Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of the reimbursement situation for hernia repair in Europe. Indications include inguinal hernia, incisional hernia, umbilical hernia and femoral hernia. Use of synthetic and biological mesh devices is considered.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
The report includes essential information about reimbursement, including:
- Brief country-specific overview of reimbursement system
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions on indications or scenarios for the use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
- The Netherlands
Table of content is not available at this moment.