Cochlear implants for hearing loss
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for cochlear implants for hearing loss.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
The report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Table of content is not available at the moment.
Six new DRGs have been added for 2019, including proton therapy, insertion of functional implants in the urinary tract or male genitals and replacement of processor in cochleart implant.Read more