Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for cholecystectomy in Europe.
Procedure codes for open and laparoscopic cholecystectomy will be provided in the analysis.
The following indications will be considered:
- calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis;
- acute cholecystitis.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered. The results will be provided for hospital settings and day case
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
It is possible to order analysis only for individual countries and add procedure volume data.
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for cholecystectomy in Europe. Procedure codes for open and laparoscopic cholecystectomy will be provided in the analysis. The analysis covers procedure coding, payment mechanism, reimbursement tariffs and policy restrictions in 11 EU countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.Read more