Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for cholecystectomy in Europe.
Procedure codes for open and laparoscopic cholecystectomy will be provided in the analysis.
The following indications will be considered:
- calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis;
- acute cholecystitis.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered. The results will be provided for hospital settings and day case
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.