Bone Conductive Hearing Device
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for use of bone conductive hearing device in adults with conductive hearing loss.
Both unilateral and bilateral implantation of device will be considered.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Manufacturers of Bone Conductive Hearing Device:
- Cochlear (Baha)
- Med-EL (Bonebridge)
- Medtronic (Sophono)
- Oticon Medical (Ponto)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for use of bone conductive hearing device in adults with conductive hearing loss. The analysis covers procedure coding, payment mechanism, reimbursement tariffs and policy restrictions in 11 EU countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.Read more