Balloon sinus dilation for chronic sinusitis
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for balloon sinus dilation for chronic sinusitis.
Indications include chronic maxillary, frontal and sphenoidal sinusitis.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
Report includes essential information about reimbursement and national funding, including:
- Brief overview of reimbursement system for medical devices
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions in indications or scenarios for use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
Manufacturers of devices for balloon sinus dilation include:
- Acclarent Inc (Relieva Spinplus, Relieva Scout)
- Creganna Medical
- DALENT Medical (Dalent Medical Sinusleeve)
- Entellus Medical Inc. (Xpress ENT)
- Intersect ENT Inc. (Propel)
- Jilin Coronado Medical Ltd (PTCA)
- Medtronic (NuVent EM)
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt (Mesire, Mozec)
- SinuSys Corporation (Vent-Os)
- Smith & Nephew plc (Ventera)
- Olympus Medical Systems (EZDilate)
Table of content is not available at the moment. Report is still ongoing.
The report presents a summary of reimbursement situation for cochlear implants for hearing loss. The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered. The analysis covers procedure coding, payment mechanism, reimbursement tariffs and policy restrictions in 11 EU countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.Read more