MTRC is looking for health care policy / Med Tech reimbursement analyst with deep understanding of organization and financing of health care system in the Netherlands to join our team.
- Monitoring of development of legislation about hospital financing, reimbursement of medical procedures, devices, and in-vitro diagnostic tests, health technology assessment in the Netherlands
- Development of summaries of key policy developments
- Search and data extraction from policy documents, technology assessments and reimbursement assessments of medical devices in the Netherlands
- Exploration and development of presentation materials for reimbursement pathways for medical devices and IVD tests in the Netherlands
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for key processes in the field of reimbursement
- Ordering procedure volume datasets from relevant authorities
- In-depth review of evidence situation for medical devices
- Selection of candidates for payer and KOL interviews
- Payer and KOL interviews
Due to high autonomy and high-demand projects, our offer provides a unique opportunity for a qualified specialist.
- Master degree or higher (e.g., MS, MPH, MBA, Ph.D.) or equivalent. Formal training in health economics, public health, policy analysis, epidemiology, biostatistics or related discipline preferred
- Understanding of financing and costing principles for health care system of the Netherlands
- Proven record of development of scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals preferred
- Native Dutch language
- Good understanding of principles of health economics, evidence-based medicine and health technology assessment preferred
- Work experience as health policy analyst preferred
- Excellent writing and speaking English language
- Good communication skills
Position is home-based.
Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
For recruiting companies: we are not seeking support in recruitment.